For this task you will use part of the site to think about things that make you happy and how to describe them in English.
- Go to: http://www.thingstobehappyabout.com/create/ and register with the site. This is very easy, but you will need to give your email address.
- You should then be able to give your list a title, call it 'My English Happy List' and start writing in the things that make you happy.
- Try to add at least 10 things to your list. If you aren't sure how to express your ideas, click on 'Take a Peak' and then enter a key word like 'love' and you'll see what other people have written about that word.
- When you have finished you can either email your list to a friend or copy the URL of the list and post it in the comments on this page.
- You could also write a new list called '10 Things About Learning English that Make me Happy' and post it here or send it to your teacher.
Hope you enjoy this small task. If you want new reasons every day to be happy, you could check this small calender each day and see some new reasons: Cloud Calendar
Come back for another EFL ESL activity tomorrow.
Related links for teachers:
- Multi Player Vocabulary Revision
- Animating vocabulary
- Multimedia wordsearch
- Making quizzes for i-pod
- Interactive multiple choice activities