Today's activity is a problem solving task. You'll need to read information, enter the information into a graph and use the graph to solve a problem.
- Go to: http://puzzles.com/Projects/LogicProblems/PieForMom.htm. Read the information on the right of the chart.
- As you read add the information to the chart by clicking the correct cells on the table.
- Once you have all the information in the table, use the information to solve the problem. You can click on the words and then click on the correct cells for the answers.
- If you need help with solving the problem you can get some advice from 'Tips on Solving Logic Problems' You can also find the answers to the problem at the end of the tips page.
I hope you enjoy solving this problem. You can find more logic problems to test your brain and develop your English at: Puzzles.com
Come back tomorrow for more EFL ESL activities.
Related links for teachers:
- Creating an interactive cloze text
- Making quizzes for i-pod
- Interactive multiple choice activities
- Halloween Horror Quiz
- Take a Quiz Adventure Journey