In today's activity you are going to play the Driving Challenge game and see if you can listen and complete the challenge.
- Make sure you have the volume on your computer turned up.
- Go to: http://www.dft.gov.uk/drivingchallenge/ listen and follow the instructions.
- The test is to count the number of different colour T-shirts you see, but I would like you to also listen and try to remember what questions the woman on the phone asks you while you are driving.
Good luck. I hope you enjoy this activity. Here you can find more Games to Improve Your English.
Related links for teachers:
- Creating a Nation
- Adventure Narratives for EFL ESL Students
- Videos for Global Issues Lessons
- Exploiting two computer-based RPGs
- Create your own game
- Educational Games That Really Are Fun
- Online Water Conservation Game
- Eco City Game
PS: Here are the answers upside down.
¿ʞɹɐd oʇ ǝɹǝɥʍʎuɐ ɟo ʞuıɥʇ noʎ uɐɔ
¿ƃuıuǝʇsıן noʎ ǝɹɐ
¿ʇɹɐʇs ʇı sǝop ǝɯıʇ ʇɐɥʍ
¿pooɟ ʇnoqɐ op oʇ ʇuɐʍ noʎ op ʇɐɥʍ
¿puǝʞǝǝʍ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ɥsɐɔ ʎuɐ ʇuɐʍ noʎ op
¿ʞןɐʇ oʇ ʎɐʞo ʇı sı
¿ƃuıʌıɹp noʎ ǝɹɐ