It's simple. You just go to the site listen to the text, then try to write what you hear.
- For this task I've selected a suitable text for you. The text is called 'Your Reaction to the Idea of Paying Students'
- Before you listen to the text , make some notes in English about what possible reactions people could have to this idea.
- What are your own reactions? Do you think students should be paid to learn? Write down your reaction in English.
- Now listen to the text by clicking the title below. Once you have listened to the complete text, listen again one sentence at a time and try to write what you hear.
- Your Reaction to the Idea of Paying Students
- The text is at level 11, if you find it to difficult or too easy go to this page and select another activity at a different level: http://www.listen-and-write.com/audio/level
There are many other texts for you to listen to, so why not try a few more. If you register on the site you can collect your scores.
I hope you have enjoyed this listening activity. Come back tomorrow for something different.