Today's site, OneWord, will help you to write more quickly by imposing a time limit of one minute.
- Go to http://oneword.com/ and click on 'Go'
- You will see a word. Try to write as much as you can think of about that word.
- Once you have finished you can post your text to the site and then see what other people have written about that word and the other words from the site.
I hope you enjoy this activity. More tomorrow.
Related links for teachers:
- Adventure Narratives for EFL ESL Students
- Microblogging for EFL with Plurk
- Using wikis with EFL students
- Creating a Wiki
- Creating an interactive cloze text
- MS Word tutorial 1: Adding ‘comments’