To do this, you are going to use a tool called Bubblr. To help you use this tool I've created a short video that shows you how it works. Once you have watched the video you can go on and do the task.
Here's an example that I made which demonstrates Negative Emotions
Which of these words do you think each image represents?
- Find ten new words that you have learned recently (or you could use the opposites of the words that I have used above. Here's a link to a thesaurus if you want to find some opposites of the negative emotions: http://words.bighugelabs.com/)
- Go to: http://www.pimpampum.net/bubblr/ type in your words and search for images which you feel represents that word.
- Add a text label to each image.
- When you have finished cick on publish. You can either print your images and use them to help you remember, or you could embed the sequence in your blog if you have one.
- Or you could post the link to your vocabulary sequence in the comments below and share it with other visitors to this site.
I hope you find it useful. Come back for more EFL ESL activities tomorrow.
Related links for teachers:
- Exploiting Image Sequences
- Make Your EFL ESL Yearbook
- Picture phrases
- Personalised flashcards
- Animating vocabulary