You will see a grid of 20 images and you will have to guess the Google search word which connects them all. You have 20 seconds to guess the word correctly. The quicker you guess the word, the more points you get.
Each game last for 10 rounds and at the end you can submit your score.
- Check the instructions in 'How to Play' then start playing the game. Type in your guesses for each set of images and try to get a final score of more than 200.
- You can play the game as many times as you like. The images and words change each time.
- If you like these image grids you can create some of your own to help you remember words. Just go to: http://grant.robinson.name/projects/montage-a-google/ . There you will be able to type in key search words and generate your own image montage like the one below.
Related links for teachers:
- Creating Word Lists
- List Your Favourite Words
- Learn Some Cliches
- Multi Player Vocabulary Revision
- Multimedia wordsearch
- Animating vocabulary
- Games With a Purpose and a Social Network
- Improve your Vocabulary and send Aid to Children