Today's activity uses a site called Hunch which can ask you lots of questions and help you get useful information. The more you use the site, the more it will learn about you and give you better and more useful information.
- Go to: http://www.hunch.com/ You will see your first question. You can either answer it by clicking your choice or skip it.
- Work through the questions. These will tell Hunch a bit more about you and help it to provide better information.
- After you get through the first few questions you will be offered help with making some decisions.
- If these don't interest you explore more topics, or you can get some advice on learning a language by using the search and then answering the appropriate questions.
- You can now get help with specific questions too by using the search and typing in what you want to know.
If you want to use Hunch regularly to ask and answer questions then it's a good idea to create an account and then it will store your answers and give you better results.
This is a great site for asking and answering interesting questions. I hope you enjoy it. Here you can find more question activities to help with your English.
Related links for teachers:
- Writing Upside Down
- Create an ESL EFL Video Quiz
- Interactive multiple choice activities
- Making quizzes for i-pod
- Cloze Test Creation Tool
- Listening Dictation Puzzles for EFL ESL
- Creating an interactive cloze text
- MS Word tutorial 1: Adding ‘comments’
- Create EFL / ESL Lesson Plans in Mins