Today's activity is based around the PhotoMunchrs website that combines words and images into a simple game.
- Go to: http://imagine-it.org/flickr/PhotoMunchrs.html here you will see a grid with images and at the top you should see a word.
- To play the game you simply use your arrow keys to go to images that are connected with the word. Each time you find an image press the space bar.
- If you are correct the image will disappear and you will score a point. If you are wrong you will loose one of your 3 lives.
- You will have to find 7 example images to move to the next level and a new word.
Related links for teachers:
- Create Image Books
- Create a Flickr Montage
- Great Time Line Tool
- Create a YouTube Carousel
- Interactive presentations
- A Picture's worth
- Picture phrases
- Make Your EFL ESL Yearbook
- Personalised flashcards