The activity uses a site called KakoMessenger which enables you to create singing telegram messages that looks like the one below. Click the image to hear the message.
- Go to: http://www.kakomessenger.com/ There you will see a choice of two different singers. Select the one that you would like to sing your text for you.
- Then type your text. Make sure that you are careful with spelling and punctuation (Your singer can only sing words in English if they are spelled correctly)
- Write some tips for learning English
- Send a message to an English speaking friend
- Send a message to your English teacher
- Create a message about this site and then post it to the comments
- Once you have written your message, click on 'PLAY' and wait a couple of minutes. Your telegram should then start to play.
- If you like the message you can then send it to someone by email, or you can click on 'MODIFY' to change it or correct the spelling or punctuation.
Have a good weekend and come back on Monday for more free English language learning activities.
Related links for teachers:
- Sending Bubble Joy to your EFL / ESL Students
- 12 Second Video Clips for EFL ESL
- Great Video Commenting Tool
- Video conferencing for EFL
- Send Free Video Messages
- Create your own game