The website is called 'HowJSay' and all you have to do is type a word in to the search box and click on the submit button.
You will then see a list of words that have a similar spelling. The word you want will be highlighted in pink.
- You can use this tool whenever you find new words that you want to use, but to get some practice, let's learn some quotes from Shakespeare. Go to Shakespeare quotes
- Try to learn 4 quotes. Check the pronunciation of any words you don't know using 'HowJSay' .
- You could also go to the BBC news site at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/and look for words there that you can't pronounce. After you hear the words try to pronounce them.
- Dictation goes Web 2.0
- Pronunciation goes 2.0
- Phonology can be fun and free
- Karaoke with a Social Network
- Artificial Intelligence Chat bots and EFL ESL
- Listen and Write the News
- Listen to and Download Texts