So today's activity is going to use a timed image game to put you under some pressure to recall your vocabulary.
- Go to: http://images.google.com/imagelabeler/ and click on 'Start labeling'
- You will be paired with another person to play the game. You will then see a series of images. When the images appear you have to type as many words as you can to describe the image.
- For this image, you could type a variety of word like, bird, fly, sky, soar etc.
- You will get point every time your word is the same as your partner. Try to score as many points as you can.
- At the end of two minutes, you can see the images again and see the words your partner suggested.
- This is a great way to revise your vocabulary and put yourself under pressure to remember words. You can easily play this for a few minutes every day to improve your ability to recall vocabulary.
Related links for teachers:
- Brainstorm and Debate Collaboratively
- Create a Quick Discussion Forum
- Cloze Test Creation Tool
- AI and Chat Bots for EFL ESL
- Manga images for EFL ESL
- Creating an interactive cloze text
- Making quizzes for i-pod
- Interactive multiple choice activities
- Halloween Horror Quiz
- Take a Quiz Adventure Journey