In today's task you are going to answer questions about yourself and in doing this create your autobiography. You are going to do this using a website called Biographicon which is a site that collects the biographies of ordinary people like you and me.
- Go to: http://www.biographicon.com/ and click on 'Create a new biography' then type in your name and create a new biography.
- You will then see the frame for your biography. Click where it says 'Answer a questions about ...' and a field will open with a question and answer that you should complete.
- You will the see the next question. Work through answering as many of these questions as you can. When you have finished answering questions, you can click on edit and you will be able to upload an image of yourself.
- You can also add some basic information like when and where you were born etc in the 'Overview' section.
- Once you are finished you should have quite a complete biography of yourself that you can link to or share with friends.
I hope you have enjoyed this activity and soon have your biography ready to share.
- Here you can find more writing activities for EF ESL students.
- Translate Shakespeare 2 Text Lingo 4 Twitter??
- Revising Short Texts and Syntax on IWB
- Animated EFL ESL Writing Prompts
- Text to Speech for EFL ESL Materials
- Creating audio-visual monologues
- Drama project tools
- Make you own animated movies
- Developing screencast tutorials
- Extending a Sentence
- 60 Second Writing Activity