The activity uses an online 'To Do' list, which should help you to remember what your tasks are.
You simply write your tasks on a list, then save the link to the list or email it to yourself then and comeback and edit the list as you achieve your goals.
- Before you make your list you need to decide on some goals. Here are some suggestions from previous Daily Activities.
- Improve your listening skills by watch a short news broadcast
- 1 Minute Listening Activity
- Watch a video clip and read the script.
- Exercise Your Ears With Authentic Film Clips
- Do a listening dictation activity
- Listen and Write the News
- Find the pronunciation of any new words you have learned
- Pronouncing New Words
- Practice and improve your vocabulary
- Play Games and Improve Your Vocabulary
- Share your opinion and listen to the opinion of others.
- Express Your Opinions
- Send Xmas or New Year greetings to your friends
- Send Your Friends an English Video Message
- Try to choose 4 of these or go to the index and select some other Daily Activities.
Daily Activities Index
- Now go to: http://www.doitdoitdone.com/index.html and click on 'make fresh new list'
- Then click on the list of things you want to do and add our tasks. Also add the URL of the webpage to help you find the task.
- Once you have added the tasks, click on 'send this list's URL' and email the link to yourself.
- You can then open the list from your email and edit it each time you do a task. Just click at the end of the line once the task is done.
- Remember, each time you complete a task to add a new one. Try to do two or three tasks each day. The more you do, the quicker your English will improve.
Hope you enjoy this and come back tomorrow to do more EFL ESL activities.
Related links for teachers: