Today's task is based around the Merriam Webster Visual Dictionary.
It has a lot of really valuable information about different topics and can really help to develop your vocabulary.
Today's task is based around the weekly labeling game. There is a new one of these each week, so be sure to check the site each week and try out each new game.
- Go to the game of the week at: http://visual.merriam-webster.com/games_game-week.php
- Then click on play to start the game
- Drag the labels to to the appropriate place on the image. If you don't know then move forward to another word.
Come back tomorrow for more EFL ESL activities.
More vocabulary activities
Related links for teachers:
- Are You a Celebrity Lookalike?
- Photo Fun with Your Students
- A River of Images
- Creative Commons Images
- Create Image Books
- Create a Flickr Montage
- Personalised flashcards
- Animating vocabulary
- Exploiting Image Sequences
- Tease your Brain