In today's activity we are going to look at a range of quizzes from FunQuizCards and then you can try to create your own.
- First I have selected some quizzes for you to try, so you can see how they work and what you can learn from them.
- Take these tests and find out:
Which music suits your personality?
Are you a couch potato?
Do you look older than your age?
Do you deserve promotion?
Are you a good student?
- Now think about your own quiz. Here are some topics you could make a quiz about:
- Your country - Questions about special places or significant events
- Your favourite singer / movie star / artist - Questions about their achievements or personal information
- English grammar - Questions about verb tenses
- Food that you like - Questions about ingredients
- New words your have learned - Questions about word definitions
- A special topic that you enjoy - Questions about specific information about that topic
- You and our friends - Questions about your likes and dislikes - You could share these with each other and find out how much you know about each other.
- You can use Wikipedia to find detailed information and check your facts.
- Think of about 5 - 10 questions. Now go to: http://www.funquizcards.com/qc/step1.php
- Enter a name and an email address, then give your quiz a name and choose the number of questions your quiz will have. Then click 'Continue'.
- Now enter your question and three possible answers. Click the button to show which is correct.
- Then click on 'Continue' This will show you all the questions and answers you have added. If you are happy with them click continue again. Now you will see a link to your quiz. Click the link and try the quiz to make sure it is correct.
- Now you can either share the link with friends by email or post it to your blog or MySpace or any network that you would like to share the quiz with.
Related links for teachers:
- Create a Quick Discussion Forum
- Cloze Test Creation Tool
- AI and Chat Bots for EFL ESL
- Manga images for EFL ESL
- Creating an interactive cloze text
- Making quizzes for i-pod
- Interactive multiple choice activities
- Halloween Horror Quiz
- Take a Quiz Adventure Journey