Today's task uses the Guardian.co.uk Films page, where you can find lots of very short but interesting videos, film reviews and trailers.
- You are going to watch a film clip of someone talking about High School Musical 3
- Go to: High School Musical 3: 'You be Ryan, I'll be Sharpay'
- What is the relationship of the person being interviewed to the film?
- Did the film critic like the film?
- Would you like the film?
If you enjoy watching and talking about film, then you can find more information at: http://www.guardian.co.uk/film
Well I hope you enjoyed learning about films in English. Come back tomorrow for more EFL ESL activities.
Related links for teachers:
- Edit Online videos
- Videos for Global Issues Lessons
- Ready Made Authentic Video materials For ESL EFL
- Subtitling your video clips
- Tutorial: Using Videos from YouTube
- Using 'How to' videos